Are you dreaming of a beautiful, luxury and custom home situated in picturesque Perth?
Perhaps you’re now ready to embark on this (ad)venture – to create a home that is as stunning as it is functional, and one that is wholeheartedly, unquestionably, and delightfully your own.
To turn your vision into reality – both an architect and builder is recommended.
Better yet, is finding a reputable company that offers designers and builders under the one roof.
Want to know how Zen Living bridges the gap between architect and builder for our clients? Find out with yours truly, the Perth luxury and custom home builders by reading on.
How does Zen Living bridge the gap between architect and builder?
When you trust in Zen Living to bring your custom, luxury home visions to life – you really do get the best of both worlds.
What does this mean?
- You receive a Zen Living designer AND builder who will commit to working with and for you, never against you
- A smooth sailing, controlled cost process from start to finish – made possible with our comprehensive planning stage
- Individually customised design(s) of your new home with our in-house, expert design team
- A building process as stress-free, streamlined and simplified as possible, where you’re kept informed every step of the way.
Arguably, the main benefit here is our capability to provide an integrated team, working together to build a home that’s undeniably unique and exclusively to your own tastes and preferences.
Your dream home starts here
The first step involves an in-person, introductory meeting with the Zen Living team.
This is where you excitingly get to workshop your design visions, all while getting some expert advice on what’s achievable.
What should you bring to the first meeting?
- Your block of land details
- Any style preferences you prefer (think classic or contemporary, Hampton’s style or modern)
- A full list (or even just an idea) of your must-haves as opposed to your nice-to-haves. This includes whether or not you need four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a purposefully built study and/or theatre, scullery, extra space in the garage, entertainers’ kitchen and so forth.
There are some considerations you can make prior to the introductory meeting with your designer and builder to better prepare yourself and get the most value from the initial planning.
Zen Living are committed to building your custom luxury home in Perth
The team at Zen Living bridge the gap between architect and builder so you don’t have to stressfully find both by yourself, who may end up working against each other.
The services you can count on with Zen Living:
- Design and project build of single storey homes
- Design and project build of two storey homes
- Single storey and two storey additions
- Designers and builders who really listen.
Our philosophy is simple: we place the highest priority on the experience and on maintaining a harmonious working relationship between everyone involved.
Looking for a custom luxury home designer and builder in Perth?
You can get this and so much more with Zen Living. Contact us today to turn your custom luxury home dreams into a breathtaking reality.